Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.
View Poll Results: Attending the Cheapskate Jamboree at SMORR?
Hell yeah!!!...
46.15%
No I can't make it...
53.85%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

JK-Forum Cheapskate Jamboree at SMORR May 17/18, 2008

Old 03-29-2008, 04:54 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by YJ_Aaron
Jason did you check out the pics from Safari run there? That hole that swallowed the 4 door JK is no ranch road. Since last rain it's been a level 3 trail.... should be fixed before Jamboree though. All the trails have changed since last time you were there.
Are you talking about the pic with Adam's JK's ass end 2 feet off the ground? That is a great one!
Old 03-29-2008, 08:54 PM
JK Junkie

I would love to attend the 17th 18th of may but not sure I will have the jeep yet.

How is the trail I do not have disco's yet or big tires just a factory x would I be ok?

Are there easyier routes if something is too tough or do you just block the whole group and you are forced to do stuff ya dont want too?

This would be the first trail she will be on I need to get used to it let alone build some skills,

where around missouri are there places to just trail ride or get some experience for a brand new four wheeler?

Red
Old 03-29-2008, 09:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your in STL you should go up to Hannibal and try out the stocker trails at Hannibal Rocks. Tom & Debbie are the great people (owners).

There are stock trails @ SMORR and the best way is to go progessively harder til u find your limit as the day goes on.

Jason: The pics are on OJT I posted of Jeffs 4 door sahara (35" MTZ's) with ass off the ground.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

If your in STL you should go up to Hannibal and try out the stocker trails at Hannibal Rocks. Tom & Debbie are the great people (owners).

There are stock trails @ SMORR and the best way is to go progessively harder til u find your limit as the day goes on.

Jason: The pics are on OJT I posted of Jeffs 4 door sahara (35" MTZ's) with ass off the ground.
Aaron...where's the pic I can't find it...can you post the link?
Old 03-30-2008, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here are the pics Jeff. It's the JK I was putting new spider gears in the front of at Fall4XFest last Oct. He also broke the side step on a trail that day.

For those who know the trails this was on Ranch Road down by Adventure Hill.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here are the pics Jeff. It's the JK I was putting new spider gears in the front of at Fall4XFest last Oct. He also broke the side step on a trail that day.

For those who know the trails this was on Ranch Road down by Adventure Hill.
WOW! I've been down that road a few times and it was never like that...was he in the lead?
Old 03-30-2008, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

No Roger in the black rubi was leading and he had to winch out and was about 2" from flopping. Ya it shouldn't be like that but we had way to much rain in a short period.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:54 AM
JK Jedi

Default Next time photoshop!

Damn Aaron, you should have photoshopped Dick's rear end out of the photo before you posted it!!!

Old 03-31-2008, 08:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

I didn't take the pics... thats what happens when you loan your camera to someone else. The best part is Jeff (driving) didn't know Dick was back there and drove forward and dumped him into the hole.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:39 AM
JK Jedi

I didn't take the pics... thats what happens when you loan your camera to someone else. The best part is Jeff (driving) didn't know Dick was back there and drove forward and dumped him into the hole.
Damn, nobody got a picture of that?

Are they filling in the holes for the Jamboree?

Quick Reply: JK-Forum Cheapskate Jamboree at SMORR May 17/18, 2008