Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Kansas Rocks on Sept 22nd...anyone from Wichita going?

Old 09-28-2012, 01:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there a CB or winch requirement at Kansas Rocks?
Old 09-28-2012, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KSU_MAN_JK33
No Probs at this house....she understands why we bought a Rubicon...and it wasn't to set on the concrete in the driveway.

I think I'm leaning towards the ACE flat fenders but I see today Poison Spyder announced some new narrow flatties...have to see how those shape up and what the price is. I'm loving the new LOD Armor Lite due to weight and design...but still like the Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Stubby with Stinger and the new Ace stubby with Stinger with slot for LED lights.

Decisions Decisions...

It was good to get out wheeling with friends... Need coordinate some evening and go toss down a couple at Twin Peaks
Glad to hear and I'm glad she reacted that way, lol. As far as beers, just let me know when, I think it's nice enough out now to start thinking about a fall get together.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by _JK Outlaw_
Is there a CB or winch requirement at Kansas Rocks?

No, but a cb would be handy if you can get your hands on one. Every time I've been there I've ran into other people on the trail, so it's not like your going to be stranded for days, but it may save you some walking to find help. It's a good place to wheel and there are enough trails there that if you don't feel like trying an obstacle there's a way to bypass it, it's only as hard as you make it.

Quick Reply: Kansas Rocks on Sept 22nd...anyone from Wichita going?