Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

moving to OK from IN

Old 09-27-2010, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: moving to OK from IN

I'm trying to get one started. Check the thread a few posts down.

There's a place to wheel close by (1 1/2 hours away, Disney, Ok. Actually, I'm going to do some playing there tomorrow and Monday.
There are a couple places closer than Disney. They just aren't very fun. One right by the Keystone Lake Dam. The other, well its kinda been blocked off cause really not suppose to be in there. You can still get in there if your vehicle is big enough. Last time I was there was s couple years ago and all the trails had little trees growing up on them and the grass was like 6 feet tall. That place is like at 31st at either 129th e. Avenue or its 145th e. Avenue. Where if you are heading east on 31st and you come to a stop sign where at that intersection it is a T. Place is located on the northwest corner of that intersection.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2010, 05:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was so in the moving truck out to OK....hubby's job fell thru due to a noncompete clause that went bad. Soooo he's off to an interview in Wisconsin tomorrow. NOT exactly what I would call HOME! Although we need to move where the job is...I'm getting sick of being the only one working! We shall see what happens. I guess I might need to start looking into another forum. SUCK!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:05 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by debsJK
I was so in the moving truck out to OK....hubby's job fell thru due to a noncompete clause that went bad. Soooo he's off to an interview in Wisconsin tomorrow. NOT exactly what I would call HOME! Although we need to move where the job is...I'm getting sick of being the only one working! We shall see what happens. I guess I might need to start looking into another forum. SUCK!
Darn... that sucks... OK needs more Jeepers :P
Old 09-27-2010, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah we especially need more detonator yellow jeeps. I have one myself
Old 09-27-2010, 06:53 PM
JK Jedi

Deb, You could move here until he gets out of the no contest. Besides you have the keys to the jeep
Old 09-28-2010, 03:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well whatever the outcome is, We all wish you and your hubby the best of luck.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: moving to OK from IN

Well whatever the outcome is, We all wish you and your hubby the best of luck.
X2.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2010, 01:32 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for all the support! I've thought many times about dropping his butt...he quit his job July 1 and hasn't obtained one yet. So now we are waiting on an offer in Wisconsin Yes COLD! But it is a job and maybe I might find some Jeepers there. If it doesn't work out I keep working till he finds one.

Might have to move out to OK till the clause expires next year! Then he would be the one jeeping with you guys and I'd be the one working....somehow that isn't fair lol.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by debsJK
Thanks for all the support! I've thought many times about dropping his butt...he quit his job July 1 and hasn't obtained one yet. So now we are waiting on an offer in Wisconsin Yes COLD! But it is a job and maybe I might find some Jeepers there. If it doesn't work out I keep working till he finds one.

Might have to move out to OK till the clause expires next year! Then he would be the one jeeping with you guys and I'd be the one working....somehow that isn't fair lol.

I say screw it and move out here anyways. There are tons of jobs out here and us Okie jeepers are better than any others
Old 10-01-2010, 03:38 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by RCJunKie
...us Okie jeepers are better than any others
Amen Bro!!! <-- That's frothy rootbeer btw

Quick Reply: moving to OK from IN