Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Need a JK unlimited hard top and/or full metal doors in MO or close by

Old 11-08-2011, 04:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a JK unlimited hard top and/or full metal doors in MO or close by

Anyone know of a JK unlimited hard top for sale or partial trade somewhere in the midwest? I am in SW Missouri. I also would not mind trading my factory half doors and uppers for full metal doors. My Jeep is stone white but I don't care about door color since I figured I would have to paint them anyway.

Thanks!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was on craigslist the other day and saw posting for each in the Kansas city area. Might be worth a look.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man that is tempting, I love the half doors. I have a stone white and a hard top....and full doors. But I can understand where you are at with winter coming up. I did see a hard top in the KC craigslist.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jwilliams417
Anyone know of a JK unlimited hard top for sale or partial trade somewhere in the midwest? I am in SW Missouri. I also would not mind trading my factory half doors and uppers for full metal doors. My Jeep is stone white but I don't care about door color since I figured I would have to paint them anyway.

Thanks!
I have a stone white unlimited, full hard doors with soft top (power windows and locks).
I am interested in trading for half doors with full soft top set (power locks).
PM me if interested.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Hardtop

Did you ever find a hardtop ??

Quick Reply: Need a JK unlimited hard top and/or full metal doors in MO or close by