Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

OK bs

Old 09-17-2010, 03:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PainKiller
It worked you like the thread now I am just Glad she wore her athletic shoes because I know it was well money spent as many miles that she put on them
Yeah its all good fun.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by interceptor_1972
I thought he said potholes... That looks like it could make craters!!! A nicely lifted JK (6"+ LA), 40s, 60s front and rear, lockers oh and ROCKRAILS and a good STEERING DAMPNER and it'll conquer those potholes in a jiffy

Hmmm what is it that I smell? Oh wait.. that's just me trying to stir up stuff
INTRODUCING CLOWN #2
Old 09-17-2010, 03:46 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by RCJunKie
INTRODUCING CLOWN #2
Can I be clown #3?

Old 09-17-2010, 04:54 AM
JK Freak

Sorry to budge into the OK group thread but, SMORR or Superlift would be an excellent midwest trip for the fall. Maybe we can get something together in the next couple of weeks. If the wives have anything to say, we can say we are going for the fall follage.

I know that the last time the midwest did a big meet, it was at Superlift and we all had a blast. We had JKers come from IW to LA.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:33 AM
JK Jedi

Default Ok bs

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
I could be wrong, and I probably am. But, I think TrailFrog helps plan events at SMORR.
I think a "JK JAM " is in order. I hope interceptor has more than one sick day left this year

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI
Old 09-17-2010, 07:33 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by PainKiller
I think a "JK JAM " is in order. I hope interceptor has more than one sick day left this year

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI
I have 2 vacation days left. As far as sick days go, the month'll dictate that - being in retail sales (commission based), if you don't have a decent paycheck made, it's hard to try and take time off and usually in the car business, Oct - Jan are usually lean months. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:35 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by JKRockStomper
Sorry to budge into the OK group thread but, SMORR or Superlift would be an excellent midwest trip for the fall. Maybe we can get something together in the next couple of weeks. If the wives have anything to say, we can say we are going for the fall follage.

I know that the last time the midwest did a big meet, it was at Superlift and we all had a blast. We had JKers come from IW to LA.
Jeff, you're always welcome in the OK Group . What's Spot up to these days? Has he started wheeling his Subbie yet? The last get together at Superlift was a blast without a doubt. I'd love to try it out again now that I have a few more mods under the jeep (and around it) .
Old 09-17-2010, 07:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by interceptor_1972
Jeff, you're always welcome in the OK Group . What's Spot up to these days? Has he started wheeling his Subbie yet? The last get together at Superlift was a blast without a doubt. I'd love to try it out again now that I have a few more mods under the jeep (and around it) .
I have not talked to Spot in a few months. He moved out and is on his own.

Lets get another JK Jam together.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:36 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok I think you guys are just starting threads to start them!

Whats next OK/KC grocery list thread, or a OK/KC book of the month thread???

Ok yes I admit that was all jealousy talking <-- hater smiley!

Maybe I need to move west Son! hahhaa

Red
Old 09-17-2010, 10:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKRockStomper

If we are just talking I would suggest SMORR this time Another very large park with plenty of camping and showers. The guys there put on a great event. Besides the only thing I have ever broke there was a front trackbar