Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

SMORR run!

Old 09-18-2012, 06:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SMORR run!

SMORR run this weekend local jeep club going to be there. Sending an invite to the jk community.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

wish I was closer. That place is AWESOME!
Old 09-19-2012, 05:47 AM
JK Freak

Yeah. We are expecting about 20 rigs. I know most of the guys/gals are camping all weekend. But I can only go for that Saturday.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:57 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by tapp
Yeah. We are expecting about 20 rigs. I know most of the guys/gals are camping all weekend. But I can only go for that Saturday.
You wouldn't happen to be talking about the Kansas City Northlanders group are you? Yes, I see you are from Springfield. The only reason I ask is there's a group of 10-15 JK's coming down from KC & camping this weekend as well. See ya there!
Old 09-21-2012, 01:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

You guys will have a great time there. Was just there last weekend for MWJT's Jeepstock. The trails where in great shape but, with all the rain we had and I was guiding an "easy" group we stuck mostly to 2's but some did some of the 3's. PeeWee's crossing is a great trail especially for a night run. Not sure on your skill levels but it doesn't really matter, all of them are fun!!!!

Quick Reply: SMORR run!