Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Spotted (In Oklahoma) Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 11:48 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spotted (In Oklahoma) Thread

I haven't seen very many of the "Who was it that I saw..." threads for Oklahoma, but it seems like I find more and more built JKs even in the little town of Lawton. Figured we may as well have one .

Saw a nice 2009/10 JK Sahara 2-Door, Silver at the Red River Federal Credit Union Parking lot this afternoon - was pretty nicely built with a 3" (maybe 4") lift, Rubi tires, Skid Row Off-Road front Skid, Tube Stubby front Bumper, Bestop Trektop, Bestop Soft Doors and Lange Originals Quick Release 2 Mirrors. Wondering if this was someone on the forum? Took a brief walkaround to see if I could find any Forum stickers, but didn't see one
Old 06-04-2010, 01:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm looking to see who owns this COP 4x4 custom in OKC. Saw it parked behind Dan O'Briens on Memorial but didn't see any Forum stickers on it either... Anyone know who this lil' guy belongs to?

Quick Reply: Spotted (In Oklahoma) Thread