Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Tulsa/E OK-Favorite Offroading Spots?

Old 05-27-2007, 07:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, JKMike07-

I knew about the area behind Lowes. My son has repeatedly tried to get me to go back there but I feared the potential for a tresspassing issue similar to yours.

But, I will check out that area off the Creek Turnpike in Broken Arrow off 209th E Ave.

Thanks for the Google map.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yea np. The area behind Lowes has no signs for no trespassing. If you go during the day its not a big deal the people at Lowes will wave at you. There is even a little pond out there that you will find people fishing in.

Just dont go there at night lol.

O yea if you go to the BA spot then make sure you enter from 51st street. They have kinda blocked it from the south side.

Last edited by JKmike07; 05-27-2007 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

OK, this is in addition to JKMike07's google map, there is another spot in BA very close to the map location. Look for the 4x4 logos...

Old 05-29-2007, 09:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey John nice spot! Ill have to check that out sometime soon. Me and my buddy Kevin go wheeling often. We have been thinking about setting up a trip to Disney or Gruber. So here shortly ill be making a thread I think to see if there is an intrest with you guys. I hope so since I would really like to go wheeling with a bunch of JK's. Kevin has a TJ. Here is a picture from last weekend that turned out ok. Hopefully ill see some of you guys around town. Maybe hit up a trail or two.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKmike07
Hey John nice spot! Ill have to check that out sometime soon. Me and my buddy Kevin go wheeling often. We have been thinking about setting up a trip to Disney or Gruber. So here shortly ill be making a thread I think to see if there is an intrest with you guys. I hope so since I would really like to go wheeling with a bunch of JK's. Kevin has a TJ. Here is a picture from last weekend that turned out ok. Hopefully ill see some of you guys around town. Maybe hit up a trail or two.

Sounds great. Just have to get the time off. Nice pic, where was it taken at?
Old 05-30-2007, 06:45 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JKmike07

When you guys wanna go to disney, let me know - I go up there several times a year and my family have a couple of houses there.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
When you guys wanna go to disney, let me know - I go up there several times a year and my family have a couple of houses there.
That would be really nice. I dont work weekends so I figure it would be over some weekend. I dunno yet though im currently sick so I cant think straight.

That picture was taken on 209th off 51st. pretty much drive down 209th you will get to a little spot where there is a small creek crossing with like a broken stone bridge. Instead of driving over hang a left and drive down the creek!
Old 05-30-2007, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Jack...I am in if I'm in town...would love to get out to Disney for the weekend...
Old 05-31-2007, 05:21 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rescue X
Jack...I am in if I'm in town...would love to get out to Disney for the weekend...
My next planned trip up there is tentatively scheduled for the weekend of jun 16.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

My next planned trip up there is tentatively scheduled for the weekend of jun 16.
I wish I was in town that weekend...

Quick Reply: Tulsa/E OK-Favorite Offroading Spots?