Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Crawing Canyon Lands Maze

Old 03-17-2013, 07:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crawing Canyon Lands Maze

Hey me and my wife are going to run some trails in the maze area and want to do it solo, I was wondering if any one is to be in the area at that time as well, I was thinking we would be in there from 4/2 - 4/5
Old 03-18-2013, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yes, my wife and I will be in the Maze Area 4/2-4/4. We are doing EJS the week before and then heading over to the Maze. Entering 4/2 from Hite via Water Hole Flats road/Teapot Canyon. Returning the same route on 4/4. We will be on CB-2. Feel free to call if you are nearby and need any assistance and we'll respond if we are available.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

We did it a couple years ago solo back into the Dollhouse. Only problem we ran into was running low on fuel and a landslide closed Flint Trail while we were backcountry. Had to go WAY south to get out. Should be good time of year to be in there!
Old 03-20-2013, 08:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll be at Horseshoe Canyon on the 28th then at Sunset Pass from 3/29 to 3/31, exploring Standing Rock area and the Harvest Scene petroglyphs. Too bad I can't stay later.

Quick Reply: Crawing Canyon Lands Maze