Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**PICS WANTED** 2-Door with Trek top nx and a fastback style roof rack

Old 01-22-2017, 12:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **PICS WANTED** 2-Door with Trek top nx and a fastback style roof rack

To start this off, this is my first post as an active member! I have been searching high and low for pictures of this setup. Even the manufacturers sites do not have these types of pictures. The brands I am looking at are the Wild Boar and the Warrior Products, the Renegade rack and the Sports rack. If you know of any others or have any pictures please share!!

Thanks,
Old 01-22-2017, 03:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I have seen hundreds if not thousands of JK & JKU images on Google. Type in specific words only, search button, then IMAGES button. Like you, I am trying to configure (without any local examples to go by). For me, many combinations of images showed tire sizes vs lifts, slantbacks with slantback cargo roof racks, certain bumpers and tire carriers, etc. When interested in a photo, usually on the bottom left, some times the middle-right, you can find a source / page referencing information. Get a cup of coffee because you are going to be a while once hooked. Luck

Quick Reply: **PICS WANTED** 2-Door with Trek top nx and a fastback style roof rack