Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2 door rubi lift question

Old 03-12-2010, 08:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 2 door rubi lift question

Hello,

I just started my savings for either a 3" teraflex lift or a 4" teraflex lift. I have a few questions for the experts out there. by the way, i have never ever been on a forum with more knowledgeable people out there--kudos to the jk forum. you all have taught me so much in such a short amount of time. now to my question..

if i buy a 3" suspension lift w/out shocks, am i able to use the stock rubi shocks provided that i get shock adapters? i really like the look of the stock rubicon shocks and would hate to replace them. if i had to replace them i'd probably go with an old man emu shock or teraflex shock.

if the answer is "yes" to the 3" lift question, can i get away with just replacing the rear drive shaft at time of lift?

and the last question is, if i'm able to use the stock shocks on the 3" lift, can i get away with a 4" suspension lift and use shock adapters and use my stock rubi shocks?

i have the 6spd, 2 door, 2010 rubicon

Quick Reply: 2 door rubi lift question