Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2" lift like the 3" FT Ultimate?

Old 03-22-2007, 06:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2" lift like the 3" FT Ultimate?

Does anyone know of a 2" lift kit like the 3" FT Ultimate kit (nitro shocks, adj. track bars, etc.)? I'd like to put on 33s with a 2" lift and adjust caster, etc. for *better* road handling than stock...

Thanks,
js.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:26 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I don't think you'll find any company that makes a kit like that but there's really is no reason why you couldn't piece a kit like that together
Old 03-22-2007, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOL is right, this is the route I originally wanted to go but did not want to wait fro Old Man Emu on this. The only way to accomplish is to peicemail. Start with Rusty's 2" springs and/or system and then you can go with Teraflex, Full Traction or a number of others for adjustable trac bars, control arms, etc...
Old 03-22-2007, 08:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do the caster's need to be adjusted after a 2" lift ? I was under the impression you didn't have to do any alignment or adjustments.

Quick Reply: 2" lift like the 3" FT Ultimate?