Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2012 ARB Compressor Mount / other on-board air options

Old 10-31-2011, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 ARB Compressor Mount / other on-board air options

So as it turns out, when I trade in my 2010 for my 2012 in a few weeks I have to let my current ARB compressor and mount go. I am looking for pics and explanations of on-board air that people have put in their 2012s. I have heard that the master cylinder mount on the 2012 will fit but is not ideal since it stretches some new wire.

Help and pics are much appreciated.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:49 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
EVO MFG Representative

One option for you.

EVO MFG ARB Compressor Bracket

Fits the ARB small and large compressor (not the twin). Direct bolt in using factory hardware. Parts are black powdercoated.

In Stock. $45

Northridge 4x4 also has these instock.

EVO
714-879-8913
Old 10-31-2011, 09:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice I was actually just looking over your website for that very thing and couldnt find it. Do you have any other options available? Everyone else keep them coming, I dont think there is a thread yet for 2012 options.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any ideas on mounting options for the ARB twin?
Old 11-05-2011, 08:22 AM
d2t
JK Newbie

I was looking at the EVO site as well and couldn't find it, so I assumed it wasn't available yet. Nice to see it is! Time to order, so I can get the compressor out of my living room and where it belongs!

edit: a search function on the EVO web site would be awesome ..unless there is one and I couldn't find it.

Last edited by d2t; 11-05-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:07 AM
d2t
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JB7JEEP
Will this fit a 2010 or do you make one for the 2010? Thanks!
For a 2010 you should be able to use the previous version. Search "JK-BRACKET" on Northridge.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bonker
The ARB twin looks like a good unit. I've been thinking about mounting it under the rear seat in my Unlimited but I won't be able to fold down that part of the seat. I'm not even sure it would fit. Need to get the specs on it and do some measuring. I'm hoping maybe Dominion will come out with a kit with a tank like they have for the '07-'11. It's pricey but at least we'd have options.

Maybe the ARB on the EVO bracket with a tank added?? Any idea where a tank would fit?
Old 11-17-2011, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Bonker
I spent a week trying to figure it out when I got mine. I opted to mount it under the passenger seat. It stays clean and dry, the wiring loom makes it to the battery easy, and my gf gets a cheap thrill when it cycles
Old 11-18-2011, 04:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nwapache
I spent a week trying to figure it out when I got mine. I opted to mount it under the passenger seat. It stays clean and dry, the wiring loom makes it to the battery easy, and my gf gets a cheap thrill when it cycles
I like that idea since it won't keep me from folding the rear seat. I didn't realize how small it was until I looked up the size last night.

Are you happy with it for airing up your 35's??
Old 11-18-2011, 07:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by greggnj
I like that idea since it won't keep me from folding the rear seat. I didn't realize how small it was until I looked up the size last night.

Are you happy with it for airing up your 35's??
I'd be happy with it for airing up every tire on a tractor trailer rig! this thing blows harder than a politician. I can go from 10 to 35 lbs on all four tires in under five minutes. You definitely get what you pay for.

Quick Reply: 2012 ARB Compressor Mount / other on-board air options