Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 JK wheel question

Old 02-03-2013, 07:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 JK wheel question

Hi
I'm trying to make up my mind on which wheels to go with. In both cases they will be slotted Cragar black steel wheels with chrome/stainless caps . I don't know whether to stay with stock tires or go with 17" and get all terrain tires.

My question, in either option, what else will I need (caps, lugs,spacers, etc.) I intend to but Five wheels.

All my "off reading, in all seasons is on the beach in NJ. That's why I had to buy a new Sport. My 2001 TJ was destroyed by the big storm - I mean destroyed!

Can you folks help?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Just make sure the back spaceing on your new wheels is 4.5" or less. Then you only need to decide what tire and wheel sizes you want.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Ford
Just make sure the back spaceing on your new wheels is 4.5" or less. Then you only need to decide what tire and wheel sizes you want.
Thank you very much - I'm learning!

Quick Reply: 2013 JK wheel question