Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2013 JKU 37 inch tires

Old 03-17-2013, 08:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can't speak to mileage but stress would be the there even at lower weights. It's all about torque and leverage... The taller the tire the more leverage it has to bend your axle off road... It's like how a longer ratchet makes it easier to break open bolts
Old 03-17-2013, 08:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the 1.5 inch spidertrax on my TJ, they put the stock wheel out just enough to clear bigger tires, and i never ran into any problems with the spidertrax.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by hypeiv

i might rec the bully dog over the procal for the rubi... if its as good as the spec sheet that bullydog lets you disconnect in 2wd and 4wh and gives you more control over your lockers. If I had a rubi I would have to give the bullydog a try.
I will agree. I would rather have the tuner if money is not an issue for someone.

Quick Reply: 2013 JKU 37 inch tires