Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

3 inch teraflex

Old 07-31-2007, 07:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 inch teraflex

I'm ordering a 3 inch tera flex with arms and front track bar, what else do I need to avoid esp problems? I've learned that the most important thing is the steering wheel being straight. Any advice that would help?
Old 08-01-2007, 07:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Nothing... just make sure you align your steering wheel with your tire direction.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I recently ordered the same lift with arms, but in 4". I also ordered the rear track bar, that way I don't have to use any fixed brackets and I can center the axles perfectly. You can always go back and add this later though. I should receive mine in the next couple of days and will be installing next week. I'll keep you posted.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just a suggestion...but please confirm this. I bent a TF sway bar quick connect link. They are weak. Some people are using the factory rear sway bar links on the front sway. They are suppose to be substantially stronger.
My ESP went active on a bumpy portion of the Pa Turnpike and on a few mountain curves. The Tera system is excellent. Use good common sense and be carefull.

Quick Reply: 3 inch teraflex