Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Actual positive trip to the dealer

Old 03-03-2015, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Actual positive trip to the dealer

I thought I would share a positive experience to the dealer today. My 10 JKUR transmission lines were leaking bad at the crimps. I have a B&M trans cooler spliced in. So I was concerned after hearing horror stories that they might not cover the repair because of my modifications. To my surprise Walser Jeep in Hopkins, MN not only changed the lines under warranty the cut and re attached my after market cooler no questions asked.
I was prepared for a fight but ended up leaving very satisfied.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, a dealer that does have customer service. Thought those went the way of the Dodo bird. I think today would be a good day to play the LOTO
Old 03-03-2015, 04:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Magnusson-moss Act, look that up just in case a dealer doesnt want to cover something and that may help you out.

Quick Reply: Actual positive trip to the dealer