Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Airaid help

Old 01-07-2007, 02:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airaid help

How did you guys take out the temp sensor out of the stock intake hose. Mines thighter than a ...... I actually broke the fastner while puling and using a circular motion as per the instructions but it didn't budge. The only option I see is cutting the hose. Is it just me?
Old 01-07-2007, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

my just kinda wiggled out but i think other have had problems.maybe sone soap and water?
Old 01-07-2007, 03:52 PM
JK Super Freak

It was real easy to get the grommet out AFTER i broke the plastic retaining clip holding the electrical connector to the sensor. After I finished the install I had to use a cable tie to keep the sensor plugged into the electronics. Eventually I will get another connector- I know I should, but it works fine...
Old 01-07-2007, 04:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Its ok, you're the kinda guy that keeps the fire department busy...

Quick Reply: Airaid help