Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Amber driving lights

Old 01-10-2013, 03:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amber driving lights

Hey guys and gals, unfortunately I just got a warning for driving with 6 lights on (headlights, fogs, and my warm wireless lights). It's not really a big deal to me and I've also been looking around at new lights anyway, I was informed by the officer that I could run amber lights and be fine so I was looking at pulling the trigger on the rigid SR10 amber light bar, it will fit perfectly in my front "stinger" bar and I really like the look. My only question is how bright is the thing? Is it blinding or okay to drive with? I've always liked the amber lights on big F350s and such so I wanted to mimic them a but. Thanks!

-Andrew
Old 01-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You could always change out a pair of clear bulbs for amber/yellow.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was thinking that too, but they are huge 6" lights and I think that might look a little funny

Quick Reply: Amber driving lights