Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Another Lift Question...yes I used search so don't waste your time telling me.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Lift Question...yes I used search so don't waste your time telling me.

So much information to gleen off this site that it's ridiculous....I piss off my dealer cause I tell him the issue and 9/10 I'm right after their 'own' diagnosis (which sometimes takes a few tries to get right) ..... that said, sometimes the search gets so many opinions/hits that I'm just gunna ask.....

I installed a 2.5inch terraflex lift kit (with springs and shocks) - the kit included that new trackbar bracket that attaches to the rear axle (I wanna weld that sucker on)....anyhow, after all is said and done I'm only 1/4 maybe 3/8 inch out to the drivers side (axle center) front and back....I have a bit of cash left in my budget to get ONE adjustable trackbar....do I go for the front or the rear? I'm thinking I will fix both in time, but one will have to wait til August.

My searches indicate go for the front.

Thoughts? Oh, I haven't got the 35's on yet so I have not had an alignment; it drives great, but I don't wanna wreck anything - Thanks for your time everyone!
Old 06-17-2011, 07:40 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would do the front first, with rear only 1/4"-3/8" out on the driverside that's fine.

Quick Reply: Another Lift Question...yes I used search so don't waste your time telling me.