Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone Bridgestone Duravis m700????

Old 01-01-2010, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Bridgestone Duravis m700????

Ok this maybe a long shoot but has anyone used Bridgestone Duravis m700? The reason I am asking is because my dad just got a 09 Sierra 1500 diesel and it came with the Duravis m700. But since he already has tires he asked if I wanted them. They are 265-70-17's and I have the stock 255-70-17 that come with the wrangler X. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:25 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mighty-banana
Ok this maybe a long shoot but has anyone used Bridgestone Duravis m700? The reason I am asking is because my dad just got a 09 Sierra 1500 diesel and it came with the Duravis m700. But since he already has tires he asked if I wanted them. They are 265-70-17's and I have the stock 255-70-17 that come with the wrangler X. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I just looked them up and they look like a pretty heavy duty all season highway tire. Says they do well on gravel and light snow. I have the Bridgestone "Revo" AT tires and love them. So if they are anything like the Revo you should be happy. Just remember they are a commercial tire and you'll have to air way down for a comfortable ride like I had to do with mine. If you think that's all you'll need in a tire for now, I'd say thanks Dad, put them on and try them......heck free is free...!!!

Quick Reply: Anyone Bridgestone Duravis m700????