Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone else waiting on orders from Quadratec?

Old 08-13-2012, 09:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else waiting on orders from Quadratec?

So far I've got three partial orders on backorder. Not sure if it's just a high demand for the parts or manufactures being slow on production or what. I'm just eager to get my stuff in and get them installed. One part is holding up the rest that I do have from making any progress. Just impatient I guess. Anyone else waiting?
Old 08-13-2012, 09:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not me, I got a few parts shipped from them recently and they all shipped on time. I was going to order some fog light guards (first pointless cosmetic item I was planning to get for the Jeep) and they told me they were back ordered so I skipped on that ... Probably a sign not to get it lol
Old 08-14-2012, 04:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

It has taken at least a week for anything I've ordered. A month for my side steps and 0ver 2 months for my lower control arms. oh ya and thanks for reminding me I'm still waiting on a shirt I ordered last spring! Think I better give them a call.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:41 AM
eZa
JK Newbie

Yep, I ordered over 1 week ago and nothing has shipped or have no news on when it might.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:00 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shop at 4wd.com u will probably get ur order the next day, everything I bought from them did, the longest time I waited was a week for just a t-shirt. I waited 3 months for a set of smittybilt g.e.a.r. seat covers from quadratec, and haven't bought anything from them since plus their shipping charges are ridiculous

Last edited by bob-o; 08-14-2012 at 05:07 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've been waiting for some backordered RR parts. The CS rep said there was a shipping issue from RR, but it's over and parts would be coming in this week. I work for a manufacturer, usually when we don't ship it comes down to one of two things - lack of parts to build equipment or outstanding invoices to our dealers. If QT was slow in paying their vendors, the vendors might slow down shipments. I bet it comes down to money, it usually does.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:13 AM
JK Freak

Usually they are pretty quick to ship (next day for me in PA). However I ordered a set of seat covers last month and saw they were on back order, so I canceled and tried ordering again this month and they are still on back order.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:17 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mercenary
So far I've got three partial orders on backorder. Not sure if it's just a high demand for the parts or manufactures being slow on production or what. I'm just eager to get my stuff in and get them installed. One part is holding up the rest that I do have from making any progress. Just impatient I guess. Anyone else waiting?
Chances are the items are in high demand currently and the manufacturer is unable to keep up with the supply. PM me your info, I'll see what information I can get for you on your order.

Originally Posted by bob-o
Shop at 4wd.com u will probably get ur order the next day, everything I bought from them did, the longest time I waited was a week for just a t-shirt. I waited 3 months for a set of smittybilt g.e.a.r. seat covers from quadratec, and haven't bought anything from them since plus their shipping charges are ridiculous
The gear seat covers were on a national backorder for a very long time, it wasn't just us who was out of stock on them. I do offer free shipping for forum members.

Originally Posted by Rule18
I've been waiting for some backordered RR parts. The CS rep said there was a shipping issue from RR, but it's over and parts would be coming in this week. I work for a manufacturer, usually when we don't ship it comes down to one of two things - lack of parts to build equipment or outstanding invoices to our dealers. If QT was slow in paying their vendors, the vendors might slow down shipments. I bet it comes down to money, it usually does.
There were some issues with that company, and what the rep told you is true. We always pay our invoices on time, and it's not a matter of "slow to pay, slow to ship." There are many other factors to take into account than those two you have listed.

-Joe
Old 08-14-2012, 05:48 AM
JK Newbie

For whatever it's worth I placed an order and it went on back order. After a week I emailed them and they told me it would be at least another 2 weeks. I told them cancel my order. It shipped the next day.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered my first couple of things yesterday and they shipped the same day, and I used ups ground shipping.

Quick Reply: Anyone else waiting on orders from Quadratec?