Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

anyone running Qtec Tactik Bumper?

Old 05-06-2016, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default anyone running Qtec Tactik Bumper?

Ok, done some searching cant find any feedback on these.. is anyone running the new(ish) 10A clone bumper Quadratec is selling? looking for more info from someone who has one mounted up. Looking for a cheaper alternative to ARB/10A Mopar or AEV stamped steel..hoping to keep things on the lighter side with my overall build.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jahamm88
Ok, done some searching cant find any feedback on these.. is anyone running the new(ish) 10A clone bumper Quadratec is selling? looking for more info from someone who has one mounted up. Looking for a cheaper alternative to ARB/10A Mopar or AEV stamped steel..hoping to keep things on the lighter side with my overall build.
From what I have read the Tactik is just a Rugged Ridge Spartacus with different end caps. After a lot research, I went with the LOD Off-road Midwidth. Not too heavy, and the winch mounts real low.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just bumping this since its been out for some time now... Anyone running this?
Old 08-01-2017, 05:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am also considering the TACTIK bumpers from QTech. I like the look of the 10A Rubi bumpers, but they are damn expensive. The TACTIK bumper has better looking end caps than the Spartacus and is nice and light.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I ended up going with the LOD armor lite mid width, found a steal of a deal through craigslist I couldn't pass up and I'm glad I went this route Click image for larger version

Name:	photo220.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	673823

Quick Reply: anyone running Qtec Tactik Bumper?