Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Available 2 door rocker guards?

Old 01-14-2007, 02:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubimon
That is one of the reasons I want one with tube rails on it. I think I might fabricated a piece of diamond plate that snaps on the rail to act like a splash guard. Sort of like the little plastic piece that came on th TJ.
Brilliant, i was thinking the same but wasnt sure. I think you have the right plan.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am one of the people that want a frame mounted system mostly because I don't just want to attach to the body or even the pinch seem. If the PS ones attach to the body and then also to the body mounts like they do on the TJ that would be acceptable, does anyone have mounting instructions/pictures for them?
Old 01-18-2007, 08:19 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by dougr5150
I am one of the people that want a frame mounted system mostly because I don't just want to attach to the body or even the pinch seem. If the PS ones attach to the body and then also to the body mounts like they do on the TJ that would be acceptable, does anyone have mounting instructions/pictures for them?
the pictures ive seen of the PS attach just like the TJ's. Theres pictures in the sema gallery of them. I'll see if i can find them later

Quick Reply: Available 2 door rocker guards?