Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Axle

Old 03-22-2013, 02:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axle

So Here's my issue I installed a TF 2.5 lift with 35s and then put on some RK adj lcas and wasn't sure how long so eyeballed it. Well it messed up the angle of the axle which then messes up my front driveshaft, just ordered a new HD one. So last night I tried to re adjust my lcas to proper length(23 1/8) and the axle was shifted clockwise so I couldn't do that, had to ratchet strap the axle and turn it until I could put the lcas back on to the length I had before(24 3/8). How can I fix my axle? And the LCA'S should be 23 1/8 straight length or curved?
Old 03-22-2013, 03:04 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Measurement would be center of hole to center of hole, not along the length of the shaft.

Link to RK install instructions with measurements:

http://objects.dreamhost.com/rockkra...STRUCTIONS.pdf
Old 03-22-2013, 03:08 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Measure eye to eye. Not down the arm... Straight from one eye hole to the other. You will have to torque the arms while they are off the Jeep.

Quick Reply: Axle