Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

BDS suspension on a Rubi

Old 12-05-2007, 08:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BDS suspension on a Rubi

I was just about to have a 3" BDS suspension installed on my '08 Rubi 4-door (the install is set for tomorrow). However, I was just checking out BDS' website and saw a product alert saying their suspension kits don't fit on Rubicon models. Does anybody know anything about this? Do I need to stop the guys from installing the kit, or is it likely that they have a workaround?

And yes, I will talk to them about it, but I have more immediate access to this forum. Plus, I want to gather some information before talking to the installers.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:03 PM
JK Freak

There is no reason that the kit will not work on Rubicons.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:01 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BLKRuby
There is no reason that the kit will not work on Rubicons.
I found out the issue (BDS got me back to me right away). Apparently the kit does not include the correct front sway bar end links for the Rubicon. So, when installing you just can't use the links that come with the kit and everything should be fine.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:14 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Dropkick
I found out the issue (BDS got me back to me right away). Apparently the kit does not include the correct front sway bar end links for the Rubicon. So, when installing you just can't use the links that come with the kit and everything should be fine.
I've noticed that when looking on their website. I was wondering what the problem was.

Quick Reply: BDS suspension on a Rubi