Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best place to buy RC 2.5 PRO lift? Where is the best buy?

Old 10-01-2012, 03:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to buy RC 2.5 PRO lift? Where is the best buy?

Best place for buying the RC 2.5" PRO lift? I see a price of $1399 MAP price to $1799 retail. Not sure what MAP price is?

I've always loved the looks of a modded Jeep from way back. I grew up on a dirt road and I work in the bush. I can't leave the Jeep stock even though I'm not planning any rock crawling or mud bogging. I am off road everyday as I work as an exploration geologist. So the mud hole thrill is long gone. I'll use the Jeep to tow a snowmobile trailer and drive back roads mostly. Back and fourth on the highway as well. I want to put 35" tire with a black rim. I see Discount tire is the best place for those.

I have the two door on order so I'm thinking front drive shaft as well. I don't want to have problems down the road.

THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE!
Old 10-01-2012, 03:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good place to start is vendor on here.. Northridge4x4, Quadratec, RebelOffroad. Still going to need some extra parts to make it a complete kit, like bumpstops and shocks.

Quick Reply: Best place to buy RC 2.5 PRO lift? Where is the best buy?