Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best place to mount your Hi Lift

Old 12-21-2009, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to mount your Hi Lift

Just finished mounting my Hi-Lift on top of the front bumper. Looks pretty good. I'll post some pics shortly. Any one else have some unique Hi-Lift mount locations?
Old 12-21-2009, 03:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have mine mounted above the rearward most portion of my 4dr. Woods sells a good kit (jeepswag.com) check it out --doesnt block rearview mirror or vision and keeps it out of the elements with hard or soft top on.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mine has been very unique, haven't seen anyone else mad enough to put it in the same location. I don't rockcrawl, and haven't been concerned about ripping it off while trailing.

It's got to be moved soon though, I'm ordering a rear tire carrier and will need to find a decent mounting spot. It's the 60" size, and hard to safely store.

Quick Reply: Best place to mount your Hi Lift