Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best price on Pitbull Rocker Radials?

Old 05-20-2015, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Best price on Pitbull Rocker Radials?

My first set of PB rocker radials are quickly coming to an end. Wondering if anyone knows who currently has the best price on 37x12.5R17's? Looking for 4.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Menard666
My first set of PB rocker radials are quickly coming to an end. Wondering if anyone knows who currently has the best price on 37x12.5R17's? Looking for 4.
Out of curiosity, how many miles were you able to get out of them?
Old 05-21-2015, 02:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Currently have 43500 miles on them. Lots of highway with moderate offroad use. I can snap a picture of the tread later but they are pretty much done. Rotated diligently at first but slacked near the end, could have possibly lasted a bit longer if I had stuck to it. Love the tires. Will be putting dynabeads in next set. This set I had no weights on at all with beadlocks, minor vibrations at hwy speeds but nothing major.

Quick Reply: Best price on Pitbull Rocker Radials?