Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best Top High Rock Tire Carrier

Old 04-09-2007, 11:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Top High Rock Tire Carrier

Just installed a BestTop 35" tire carrier to carry the new 35" spare. I did this because none of the rear bumpers (except the PJ), looked remotely good to me and I didn't want to not have a spare. I wanted to also wait and see what AEV is going to announce...

It is still a little tight due to the oversized lugs on the Grappler's, but it was a very easy install with a just few minor complaints.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Roadtrip
Just installed a BestTop 35" tire carrier to carry the new 35" spare. I did this because none of the rear bumpers (except the PJ), looked remotely good to me and I didn't want to not have a spare. I wanted to also wait and see what AEV is going to announce...

It is still a little tight due to the oversized lugs on the Grappler's, but it was a very easy install with a just few minor complaints.
Any pictures?
Old 01-21-2009, 02:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone else have any experiwnce with this?
I'm curious to know what kind of stress is on the hinges on the rear gate
when opening/closing.

Quick Reply: Best Top High Rock Tire Carrier