Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bestop supertop

Old 04-25-2014, 04:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Supertop NX and it's now 2 1/2 years old and I think it's great. I run it in the summers in the UK where it rains a LOT and so far only a slight leakage problem but Bestop fixed it right away.

I think the original poster has a grudge to bear.

Bestop all the way!

Paul
Old 04-26-2014, 08:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by cyberil
I have the Supertop NX and it's now 2 1/2 years old and I think it's great. I run it in the summers in the UK where it rains a LOT and so far only a slight leakage problem but Bestop fixed it right away.

I think the original poster has a grudge to bear.

Bestop all the way!

Paul
well after all of the hassle i've gone through with this top and bestops customer service....ya i'm a little pissed off. wouldn't you be?
Old 04-26-2014, 08:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jeep757
Funny, the OP is a copy/paste from a review I saw posted about the soft top on amazon....
i didn't buy from amazon so wouldn't write a review there. i purchased from quadratec.
Old 04-27-2014, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bought my super top in 2012 & so far so GOOD, NO issues what so ever, did you put it together correctly ?
Old 04-28-2014, 04:20 PM
JK Newbie

I purchased my supertop nx from quadratrac in 2012, I had a problem with one of the bows and they wanted to send me a new top and I told them that wasn't necessary just send me a bow. They contacted bestop and I had the parts in a couple of days.

Quick Reply: Bestop supertop