Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

biggest tire on a stubby bumper and cut fenders rubi

Old 03-01-2009, 05:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default biggest tire on a stubby bumper and cut fenders rubi

Ok guys if I cut my fenders like they shoe on the web page and vut my front bumper tu a stubby what kind of tire siza could i fit on my rubi, of course setting to the idea that i will need backspacing and all.

thank you for your help.... I am expecting a new baby and i have to delay my lift, only have enough for tires....
Old 03-01-2009, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by manzajk
Ok guys if I cut my fenders like they shoe on the web page and vut my front bumper tu a stubby what kind of tire siza could i fit on my rubi, of course setting to the idea that i will need backspacing and all.

thank you for your help.... I am expecting a new baby and i have to delay my lift, only have enough for tires....

Excellent question. I would like to know too. I'm considering 35x10.50r16 (not 12.50's) on 16x7 soft eights with 4" bs and no lift, chopped fenders and chopped front bumper. Will this work??? Would 37's be over the top for the same situation?
Old 03-01-2009, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

35'S have been done this way before by a few guys on here with minor trimming and rubbing. 37's are out of the question for sure.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:38 PM
JK Newbie

Add a 1" body lift and you can fit 37"s

Quick Reply: biggest tire on a stubby bumper and cut fenders rubi