Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Brush Guard for the Mopar Bumper

Old 05-23-2007, 03:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brush Guard for the Mopar Bumper

Just got the new brush guard installed for the Mopar bumper package on my Rubi Unlimited. Very well satisfied. Had it bolted on rather than welded with heavy gussets on the inside of the Mopar can also take it off if I need to remove the grill guard. Three shots, in the photo section, 1) direct front showing width and height, 2) side showing clearence, and 3) drivers view with top showing. Feel at home now since I have been able to see the top of the brush guard on all my other jeeps. If anyone interested, I can email you the production group who fabricated the guard and cost. They are in Umatilla, Florida and produce many different types of guards for all types of vehicles.

Last edited by crwood1; 05-23-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:12 PM
JK Junkie

Looks good. Is that a Mopar option?
Old 05-23-2007, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Brush Guard Not Mopar product

Mopar does not include a brush guard only the winch guard. I had this guard made, took a lot of time and effort to measure and fabricate. Can send name of fabricator and cost, if you will message me.

Quick Reply: Brush Guard for the Mopar Bumper