Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Cajun Offroad in Scott, La

Old 03-19-2013, 02:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cajun Offroad in Scott, La

If your ever in need of a good 4X4 shop, and you live in the Scott, La area, go to these guys and get your money's worth and more. I work offshore on a 7&7 schedual, and I dropped my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport off to them last Thursday when I came offshore for them to install my Yukon 4.88's, Yukon Zip lockers front & rear, Nitro axel tubes & the ARB air compressor. They had all week to do the job since I would be out here for my 7 day hitch. They finished it today by the way. I called Toni up yesterday and told her that my company needs me to workover an extra week, which is putting me out here for another 14 days. I asked them if it would be a problem if my Jeep stayed there for the extra 14 days. I told them that my company is (1) block from Cajun Offroad and that they could go park my Jeep there so it would be out of the way with all the work they get there. I was told that it would be fine there, locked up waiting on my return in 2 weeks. THATS AWESOME PEOPLE! These guys came highly recommended from people on this site and I am glad to have my Jeep worked on there. Afetr talking to Brian last week when I dropped my parts off to him, I knew this is the place to have my work done. I applaud Cajun Offroad for the work they did and will do whenever the need calls. They are very professional and just plain ole good people. Toni was awesome in the arraingements for my work schedual and she worked with me on reschedualing after issues kept me from getting this done earlier. Again, if anyone living or traveling in this area, and you need a pro, hook-up with these guys and you won't be sorry!...
Old 03-20-2013, 07:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Agreed!

I agree...I'm just south of Lafayette/Scott area and have had my lift, gears, etc done by COR on my 08 GMC Sierra and Brian does great work and is very knowledgeable....also kept my vehicle there as i was overseas. Will def have him do my gears and lift on my Jeep when I'm ready.

Quick Reply: Cajun Offroad in Scott, La