Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coverking Tactical Seat Covers

Old 04-19-2012, 07:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coverking Tactical Seat Covers

Hi, All:

First off, this is my first post; I just bought my 2012 Black Unlimited Sahara last Monday. Even though this is my first Jeep, I'm a "longtime listener and first time caller" here. Honestly, the improvements that Jeep made to the JKU for 2011 and 2012 were only a small part of the reason I took the plunge. Seeing what you all have done with your vehicles, and the comradery among the Jeep community made the choice easy. I'm stoked to be a part of the soiree. I've already started with the simple, inexpensive mods (debadging, window tint to match), and I hold many of you responsible for the growing list of things I want to do!

This brings be to the question at hand: does anyone here have any firsthand experience with the Coverking Tactical Seat Covers? I didn't turn up anything with a search, and Northridge & Quadratec don't seem to carry them.

I like the idea of a MOLLE cover, and the material looks like it would remain cooler than a similar neoprine option. Moreover, I've seen some less than favorable reviews of the Smittybilt versions.

Thanks in advance for your input. Now, back to reviewing your rides, and adding things to the "Stuff I'm Doing to the Jeep" list...

Last edited by Sharkey; 04-20-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: No links to non-sponsors please
Old 04-19-2012, 10:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been checking those out too and that's how I know you can buy them at 4WD.com

Search Results by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware

Enjoy! Take some pics if you put them on your Jeep for me
Old 04-20-2012, 07:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Trek Armor

I have the Trek Armor and am very satisfied with fit, feel and quality and versatility. Wont work if you have side airbags tho. Ballistic quality material, molle all over and zipped pockets. A bit pricey, but contact their sales dept for more info on their website.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	TArear.jpg
Views:	3599
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	306889   Click image for larger version

Name:	TAfront3.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	306890  
Old 04-20-2012, 12:10 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JVDBogart
I have been checking those out too and that's how I know you can buy them at 4WD.com

Search Results by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware

Enjoy! Take some pics if you put them on your Jeep for me

Thanks, Bogart. Looks like that link is to the Smittybilt versions. Definitely MOLLE, but still not quite what I'm after. The neoprene can give a serious case of the swamp arse in humid summers here...
Old 04-20-2012, 12:12 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKatfish
I have the Trek Armor and am very satisfied with fit, feel and quality and versatility. Wont work if you have side airbags tho. Ballistic quality material, molle all over and zipped pockets. A bit pricey, but contact their sales dept for more info on their website.
Nice, Katfish! Haven't seen those, and definitely like them. They look great; durable and versatile. Certainly appreciate the input.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:10 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JKatfish
ive been in email contact with these guys. very very nice people to talk with and i think their product is great for the price. ill be going their route when the budget allows.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:42 PM
JK Newbie

Good to know that what looks to be a superior product is backed by customer service of the same caliber. Thanks for your report; such positive intel will go far in the final decision.

Quick Reply: Coverking Tactical Seat Covers