Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Crawler Concepts bumpers installed

Old 09-02-2015, 02:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by e-autogrilles
Hello, We did not mean to "hijack" anyone's conversation, simply suggesting another brand if you weren't familiar with it. We like to speak with people about our products to get their input and feedback. Yes, many people do not mind paying extra dollars on their auto accessories, however this is a forum and for the people looking for good quality without the outrageous costs, our post would be helpful. Simply because a product is made in China, does not mean it automatically lessen the value, and insinuating that is coming from an uneducated and ignorant individual. As a matter of fact our company is based in California, staffed by Americans, furthermore some of products are actually manufactured in house as well. Our phone lines are always open, feel free to contact us to get a better understanding of our company and products before jumping to the conclusion that all of our products are inferior without first hand experience. I do not want to intrude any further on this thread, so I will leave you with a number. Have a great day. -Michelle (909) 545-6746
Beat it egrills. I started this post to show everyone my new American made Crawler Concepts bumpers. Start your own
Old 09-02-2015, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by etl330
No one else finds the EAutoGrilles hijack of this thread sort of disgusting? Unsurprisingly the Chinese company has no ethics.
Yeah i did too.

Quick Reply: Crawler Concepts bumpers installed