Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom front upper long arm link brackets?

Old 03-10-2015, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom front upper long arm link brackets?

I'm looking to change my front Radius arm setup back to a 4 link. I have already changed the rear so know its the fronts. I know full traction makes a radius arm rescue but i have not heard much on it. I don't want to spend the money on a complete new kit. I have been looking around at some fab websites but still unsure which ones would work best. Anyone out there use an off the shelf bracket? I have a local shop that will do the work i just need to order the parts. I plan on running 2 1/2 Johnny joints with 9/16th holes but nothing is set in stone. Thanks for any help i can get!

Last edited by FlexyJK; 03-10-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:40 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What problems are you having?
Old 03-10-2015, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tired of changing bushings. I know maintenance comes with every bushing but rebuilding a JJ is much easier in my opinion and just the performance of the radius arm up front.

Originally Posted by Maertz
What problems are you having?

Quick Reply: Custom front upper long arm link brackets?