Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dark Charcoal - Best rim colour?

Old 09-01-2010, 11:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ntropy
Argent AEV Pintler Rims on Dark Charcoal Pearl JK :

you're set up looks dope!!
Old 09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think teflon coated wheels would look great. I plan to buy a set of American Racing Mojave's once I get the cash.

Here are the wheels on a members Jeep. I think they would look great on a Charcoal JK.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...con-2dr-Feeler

Last edited by Luke M; 09-01-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Luke M
I think teflon coated wheels would look great. I plan to buy a set of American Racing Mojave's once I get the cash.

Here are the wheels on a members Jeep. I think they would look great on a Charcoal JK.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...con-2dr-Feeler
I agree with Luke the Teflon looks really good on the dark charcoal i almost went with these then decided to go with the Addicts...i went with the addicts because it will be easier to repair the rims when i get rock rash...might be a little tough to fix teflon but the plus side you can cook an egg on the teflon rims and not worry about it sticking

Quick Reply: Dark Charcoal - Best rim colour?