Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dash Kits

Old 03-04-2007, 07:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash Kits

any one know where i can get good dash kits that cove up some the weak A$$ plastic DC used,

and if you have on please show it off! post some pic plz!~

Old 03-13-2007, 04:43 AM
JK Freak

I posted a similar thread a while back and cannot find it. I too am also interested in replacing as much of that sh---y plastic as possible. So far, I have only seen Mopar and Sherwood (i believe) and they cover only one strip on the doors and the center stack. That's not enough for me.

I'm thinking a nice brushed aluminum kit would look sweet, especially if it included aluminum replacement window cranks.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:08 AM
JK Newbie

Default Try Here:

http://www.wooddash.com/item/JEEP_Da...GLER_2007_UP_2

Some else on this form has used them and I got the site from them
Old 03-13-2007, 05:37 AM
JK Freak

Yeah, I saw those. I'd like something to replace that light gray center stack outer edge trim, perhaps the airbag panel (not sure anything could be bent and stay in place there, though), some window cranks, . . . Oh hell, I want a new interior.

Quick Reply: Dash Kits