Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Diablo Tuning for 11's

Old 10-20-2012, 10:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Diablo Tuning for 11's

I've been following Diablo's tuning forum for a bit now and they seem to be hinting at tunes for 2011+ chrysler vehicles. they're telling people to go ahead and order diablo tuners if they have 2011 dodge/jeeps. SEMA will be scheduled launch premiere for the new tunes. my fingers are crossed! would love to bump up some needed power and the extra features are nice as well.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hope they can finally crack chryslers encryption since the 11 and 12's run on same ecm, id buy a superchips or diablosport tunner i would love to have more gettup and go and since i have an auto be really benificial.Then i would do and exhaust setup and an airraid to get the most benifits.300hp would please me
Old 10-21-2012, 07:20 PM
JK Freak

you have a 12' i assume? i have the good ol 3.8L , i wouldn't mind a few extra ponies but the real excitement is tire size changes, speedo adjustment and correct shift points!!
Old 10-22-2012, 01:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by courtsm3
you have a 12' i assume? i have the good ol 3.8L , i wouldn't mind a few extra ponies but the real excitement is tire size changes, speedo adjustment and correct shift points!!
you can get the latter 3 with a Procal.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:22 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CJ7nvrstk
you can get the latter 3 with a Procal.

ya I'm aware of the procal, but i would like some power increase as well. when i get around to doing my gears, maybe the procal is all i will need. the procal has some nice features at a awesome price too !

Quick Reply: Diablo Tuning for 11's