Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Digital Compass in Guage Cluster

Old 12-23-2010, 11:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Digital Compass in Guage Cluster

Anyone else having problems with their digital compass? Mine keeps disappearing... then it comes back later when i restart ... any ideas??
Old 06-14-2011, 12:13 PM
JK Newbie

Default compass

Originally Posted by jonbellemore
Anyone else having problems with their digital compass? Mine keeps disappearing... then it comes back later when i restart ... any ideas??
mine does the ssme thing/. the module is located under the top dah tray. it might need to b replaced as the other funcyions are not affected. mines still covered i prob will bring to dealer
Old 06-14-2011, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

My compass, temperature AND the GPS on the MyGIG system is sometimes out of whack. It'll put me somewhere on the map that I'm not and give me really bad directions. Maybe I should just follow the audio directions and see where it takes me. There will be a lot of pissed off neighbors when I'm done cutting through their yards.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:54 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pop off the center console top and make sure the plug on the compass module is snug. I disabled mine, since my Cobra has its own.

Also, I put my cell on my daystar dash panel and the factory compass goes wayy off.

Quick Reply: Digital Compass in Guage Cluster