Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

does any one out there have a dual front shock kit??

Old 03-20-2011, 07:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does any one out there have a dual front shock kit??

looking for a dual front shock kit and cant find one, just wondering if any one has one or for any manufacturer that makes one
Old 03-20-2011, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yup, Skyjacker's. The quality is okay but I have seen better on the forum here. Can't remember the thread I spotted some others on but do a search. Regardless, I am happy with the slight improvement it made after I jumped from 33s to 35s. Not too expensive and a pretty simple install. My biggest gripe was they did NOT come with the shock boots as pictured in the catalog. The catalog company , when called, agreed they should have come with but, they contacted Skyjacker who told them (relayed to me by the catalog company) they did not even have boots for the dual stabilizer. They should take a look at their own photos of their product. Tells me there is something not quite linking up within that company.

I covered the skyjacker name plate on the front with yellow reflective tape.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nbro
looking for a dual front shock kit and cant find one, just wondering if any one has one or for any manufacturer that makes one
Oops, after seeing your title line again, I don't believe you were refering to a dual stabilizer. I saw "dual front" and didn't process properly.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:57 PM
JK Super Freak

You be better off going with Fox with reservoirs
Old 03-21-2011, 03:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back in the day, people ran multiple shocks because shocks weren't that great. There have been major improvments in shock tech and it really isnt necessary now. just buy a quality shock and you really only need one.

That it unless you want the "cool" factor of running dual shocks.

Quick Reply: does any one out there have a dual front shock kit??