Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Does anyone have the Teraflex front bumper yet?

Old 06-01-2007, 07:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have the Teraflex front bumper yet?

I did a search and saw that they were supposed to be available the first week in May. I've only seen one stock photo of the bumper, but was hoping to see some better pictures to see if I might be interested in it.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:52 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm still wondering if anyone has the Teraflex front bumper. I would like to see pics. The one on the Teraflex website is not very good.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:42 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered my Teraflex front bumper from 4wd.com. They have no idea when its coming in. As soon as I get it and put it on I'll take some pictures for ya.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by House of Doom
I ordered my Teraflex front bumper from 4wd.com. They have no idea when its coming in. As soon as I get it and put it on I'll take some pictures for ya.

Great! I look forward to seeing it. I'm having a hard time deciding on a bumper. Real world pics always help.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well I got mine today. Over the last 4 months I have thought that I should have gone with the more bumper instead. Today I was stoked to get the tera bumper. It bolted on with no issues. But then the big surprise, the Warn power plant did not align. Well the boyz at tera said they dont have one that fits the power plant. Its funny how you ask all the right questions when ordering and they tell you the next batch will work with the Pplant. But no dice. Anyway enough bitching, I will make it work. I cant wait another four months for them to get their shiat together. The bumper looks great , nice proportions , good finish. It is about a inch wider on each end than the M.O.R.E stubby. Pics to follow in a few days.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:55 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered the rear bumper w/tire carrier approximately 4 months ago from 4wd.com and no word yet. At the time of the order, it stated "rear bumper with tire carrier" for $600+. I just checked the site recently and the page has been revised. The price is $600 for the rear bumper only and an extra 219.00 for the carrier. So now I'm confusedd...Even stated on my order receipt "rear bumper w/tire carrier"
Old 08-04-2007, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yep I called them a couple months back and made them aware of their web mis advertising. Im sure a few folks got bumpers that they expected a tire carrier on. My experience with this company is not to good. Everytime I have an issue with their product, they dont try to make it right. They just point and wave and pass the blame onto another employee in the company. When I was trying to get info on their sliders and bumpers ,I got a different answer from everyone in their company I talked with. They would benefit from weekly staff meetings to get everyone on the same page, or atleast the same book.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Resize of summer07 241.JPG
Views:	431
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	2609  

Last edited by blueox; 08-04-2007 at 11:21 AM.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:55 PM
JK Super Freak

That bumper is sweet!
Old 08-12-2007, 03:59 PM
JK Newbie

Just got my bumper in Friday. The box was destroyed and it was raining. The directions were soaked and torn up. The bumper wasn't even wrapped. It had 2 styrofoam (not sure how to spell it) pieces on it, and a very thin piece of plywood on the bottom which was destroyed. There are some scratches but I'm not gonna bother complaining. I don't want to go thru the hassle of trying yo find a box and ship it back and wait for 2 to 3 weeks to get it back. I will probably just have it painted, my rear bumper and sliders when I get them won't match so I just paint them in the spring. I will post pics as soon as I can.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

I checked the 4wd.com site and they arent showing the teraflex front bumper anymore.
also the teraflex website doesnt list it
What is the price point of this bumper, also anyone know why neither 4wd nor the teraflex site is listing it?

Quick Reply: Does anyone have the Teraflex front bumper yet?