Drag link set up question?

Drag link set up question?

Default Drag link set up question?

I installed a Synergy drag link flip. I know that because of the weight, the drag link tends to droop at the bend near the knuckle side. The drag link droops down until one or both end joints are maxed out.

So my question is, which end....pitman arm, knuckle, or both, should be maxed out in one direction? I do not want to lose any flexing ability or put the steering in a bind when wheeling. I especially do not want to damage anything.

Currently, the pitman arm side is maxed in one direction while the knuckle side is fairly level. Thoughts....opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by wrnglrguy View Post
    I installed a Synergy drag link flip. I know that because of the weight, the drag link tends to droop at the bend near the knuckle side. The drag link droops down until one or both end joints are maxed out. So my question is, which end....pitman arm, knuckle, or both, should be maxed out in one direction? I do not want to lose any flexing ability or put the steering in a bind when wheeling. I especially do not want to damage anything. Currently, the pitman arm side is maxed in one direction while the knuckle side is fairly level. Thoughts....opinion?
    That's the way i have mine. It's been like that for 3+ years and never had a problem