Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

driving lights

Old 02-05-2009, 04:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default driving lights

I got my ARB front bumper installed and am now ready for lights. Whats the consenses on wattage? 100 watt,, more,, less? 7" best,, smaller,, bigger,,?
Brand that most seem to go with?
Old 02-05-2009, 04:54 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by hdrider
I got my ARB front bumper installed and am now ready for lights. Whats the consenses on wattage? 100 watt,, more,, less? 7" best,, smaller,, bigger,,?
Brand that most seem to go with?
I'd say stick with ARB and get some IPF's! I got my eye on the RV Sport Series or 868 & 968 Series lights!!

Last edited by sacdaddy03; 02-05-2009 at 04:59 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:11 AM
JK Freak

Default I vote for Hella 500s

I am a fan of the Hella 500s. They are a great value at about $75-$80/pr including the wiring harness and switch. I installed a set of driving and fog lights on my Rubi. The 55w bulbs are okay, I upgraded mine to the 100w bulbs and they put out plenty of light. Hella now has an FF model that has an improved beam pattern, check them out.

The IPFs are nice and the Lightforce lights and very nice but not cheap.

Quick Reply: driving lights