Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Evo Bolt on Coilover and Teraflex Speedbumps

Old 01-03-2015, 03:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evo Bolt on Coilover and Teraflex Speedbumps

Long Story short I just purchased the Bolt Evo Kit, as I may end up going with the Evo Double Throw and Lever system if I decide I want to stay this route. The bolt on will allow me to sell it off. What I am interested in knowing which I have spent hours trying to find, is if up front the Teraflex Speedbump kit will work, or any speedbump that will locate itself in the stock spring location. It looks like it will work from the photos I have seen, but looking for confirmation.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sixrox
Long Story short I just purchased the Bolt Evo Kit, as I may end up going with the Evo Double Throw and Lever system if I decide I want to stay this route. The bolt on will allow me to sell it off. What I am interested in knowing which I have spent hours trying to find, is if up front the Teraflex Speedbump kit will work, or any speedbump that will locate itself in the stock spring location. It looks like it will work from the photos I have seen, but looking for confirmation.
I can't help with that, but I'm sure the guys over on the Wayalife forum can.....
Old 01-03-2015, 04:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just found a thread on wayalife that has it. The Kings will work, so i will just go that route.

Quick Reply: Evo Bolt on Coilover and Teraflex Speedbumps