Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust Exhaust Exhaust...

Old 01-04-2011, 07:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Exhaust Exhaust Exhaust...

So, I made it through the holiday season without buying anything new for the Beast. When spring gets here Rockstars and 35's will come, but I think its time to get a little louder. I like the sound of the Borla but it's just too expensive I am looking to come in the 3-500 pricerange. Is there and company that makes a black cat back like the MBRP with dual tips??? Suggestions thoughts comments...slaps?
Old 01-04-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jknit
So, I made it through the holiday season without buying anything new for the Beast. When spring gets here Rockstars and 35's will come, but I think its time to get a little louder. I like the sound of the Borla but it's just too expensive I am looking to come in the 3-500 pricerange. Is there and company that makes a black cat back like the MBRP with dual tips??? Suggestions thoughts comments...slaps?
I have a Volant cat back exhaust that was on my Jeep when I bought it. Looks awesome and sounds great. It has dual tips and it's all stainless. Check it out, they have a website.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jknit
Dont waste your money on the black mbrp cat. Get the SS Offroad cat, its got a nice tone and it wont peel like the black system. There are more than a few threads on the black mbrp paint issues.

Quick Reply: Exhaust Exhaust Exhaust...