Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

OR-FAB, rear tire carrier for the JK??

Old 05-06-2008, 05:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OR-FAB, rear tire carrier for the JK??

Anybody heard any news yet about OR-FAB making the rear tire carrier w/ gas cans for the JK's??

I have a Bestop rear bumper and really am looking forward to them making one that I can bolt to it.!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 05:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dutchboy101
As far as I know, they are already out. Must be, because I have one on my Jeep.
The product is wel made. And I highly recommend it.

The other benefit I have now, is that when the top is off, it allows you to lock the latch with a padlock. So no one can get into the little cubby in the back of the jeep. Also, now I don't have the tailgate slamming into me, as the spare tire is no longer on the tailgate of the jeep.
Where'd you get it? Price? Pics?

TIA
Old 05-06-2008, 07:58 AM
JK Freak

Default OR-FAB tire carrier

Awesome.. My prayers are answered.. Have been waiting a while for them to come out with the JK version..

Read thru all the posts about the new OR-FAB, and pic's etc. Thanks..

Now wheres the best price and place to get one?? thanks to all. Sam

{Guess I haven't been following the forum here much.. Posts are deleted. and a lot of guys gone.. But a few are still here.. My hand was spanked a while back and my posts, signature, and avatar are restricted due to not agreeing with someone.. :<O }
Old 05-06-2008, 08:05 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

You asked for it and a few of us have it! Here is the thread that has my pics on it as well as a few others. If you have questions please feel free to ask! Yates from OR FAB is awesome to deal with here yah go........
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/product-releases-23275/
Old 05-06-2008, 08:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
You asked for it and a few of us have it! Here is the thread that has my pics on it as well as a few others. If you have questions please feel free to ask! Yates from OR FAB is awesome to deal with here yah go........
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23275
Thanks again.. Great pic's.. Can't wait to find one at a good price.. I am wanting the version with the gas cans, high lift jack carrier.. but not the third brakelight..!!

Quick Reply: OR-FAB, rear tire carrier for the JK??