Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Factory Springs to Teraflex Springs

Old 09-17-2013, 06:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory Springs to Teraflex Springs

So 2013 2 door Rubicon. Front springs are 14s and rears are 54s. I thought they'd be a higher number since it's a Rubicon. Is it because it's a 2 door? Not looking for anything to extreme at the moment for a lift. Wanting to run the stock Mud Terrains under they wear out. Just wanting to even out the rake and improve the breakover angle just a bit. I'm thinking with those weak springs, the Teraflex coil leveling kit would be just right. I've had the cheaper spacer leveling kit before on my 4 door. But since I trail ride more now, coils would be a better option. Thoughts?
Old 09-17-2013, 06:11 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The TF coil (performance lift) is a great kit. Only thing you have to replace are the 4 coils and front sway bar end links. It gives a mild lift and is able to handle the weight of aftermarket bumpers/winches. Below is my friends JKU where I installed the kit. I think it gives a good balanced look with the 33s...

Quick Reply: Factory Springs to Teraflex Springs