Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fender clips and rivits

Old 01-22-2013, 05:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fender clips and rivits

Ok, I know this is has been beatin to death but the more I look the more information I get and the more confusing it gets.

I understand the jeep fender chop, thats not what im here for, it's the clips and rivits I have to replace. There are a ton of different part numbers floating around. I need to know which ones are correct or fit the best and how many. I've heard 11 per fender. Is that clips AND rivits? Can someone help me put this to rest please?
Old 01-22-2013, 12:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If your fender cutting you will not need any rivits. Just the plastic push pins. 10 or 11 on each rear. I think around 8 on each front. If it were me I would not remove the fenders. I cut on mine while they were attached. I would however remove the liners. The rivits are on the bottom side of the fenders attached to the underlining. Not attached to the body of the jeep. Just drill them out.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just replaced my rear clips with some i found at checker/o'reillys, holding up just fine

Quick Reply: Fender clips and rivits